http://www.diveheart.org/

Well I have my tickets.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Thanks everyone for the advice how long it might take me to get to Key Largo. The way back should be easy, since we drive back to Miami.

I look forward to meeting some of you at DEMA. Wild Bill, I don't know when the SB party is, I just know it is sometime Sat. night.

Captain Gary is awesome. He says he will get me on a reef, he will. I spent the last weekend with him getting ready for the big day.

Take care everyone. Matt.

Matt,

HERE is the info onthe Party after DEMA.

Mapquest shows that from Orlando to Key Largo is 296 mile, and they estimate 4 hours, and 40 minutes. I can tell you, you can run into traffic in Orlando, or Anywhere from Ft. Pierce to Miami... The turnpike is also a pain to get on in Orlando, or has been for us. It seems to be in a constant state of construction!

Once you hit Key Largo, you are about 10 minutes from Ocean Pointe.

Enjoy the trip! You will have a GREAT time, and Capt. Gary is a great guy, so if there is a way, he WILL get you on that Reef!

Thanks again Ron for the feed back. I will just count on a 5-6 hr drive. I am use to the road, I use to do 12 hrs a day of driving!

Matt

RonFrank:
Matt,

HERE is the info onthe Party after DEMA.

Mapquest shows that from Orlando to Key Largo is 296 mile, and they estimate 4 hours, and 40 minutes. I can tell you, you can run into traffic in Orlando, or Anywhere from Ft. Pierce to Miami... The turnpike is also a pain to get on in Orlando, or has been for us. It seems to be in a constant state of construction!

Once you hit Key Largo, you are about 10 minutes from Ocean Pointe.

Enjoy the trip! You will have a GREAT time, and Capt. Gary is a great guy, so if there is a way, he WILL get you on that Reef!

Back
Top Bottom