Well, today was a new diving experience for me!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sneeze, cough, vomit. All and more. My first sneeze was during OW training. Still trying to learn to talk with the reg in my mouth. I can blow bubble rings, though.

Have to be careful when sneezing that you don't blow the reg out of your mouth or the mouthpiece off

i sneezed in mask years ago blew off my mask and made it sideways .cleared it and laughed it off

BTDT 50+ years with "non-trivial" alergic-rhinitus. That it would happen underwater was not to be unexpected ... How many sneezes the fit will last is a crapshoot, though. :confused:

Well, today was a new one on me! I would have never though it possible to sneeze on SCUBA yet I did. It expresses itself more through the regulator though like a cough.

That said, I did sneeze. Has anyone else had this experience?
Do you have any signs of fever?
Is your cough a dry cough?
Have you felt tired recently?
Been nauseous?
blah, blah, blah.
If "NO" you are cleared to go out and about socially conscious with a mask on--- well, at least here in Canada.....

Well, today was a new one on me! I would have never though it possible to sneeze on SCUBA yet I did. It expresses itself more through the regulator though like a cough.

That said, I did sneeze. Has anyone else had this experience?

All the time.

thx for the honesty @TMHeimer ...........you cant rent a wet suit from me ....LOL

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom