http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We exchanged a few emails early Saturday morning. Last email was around 1230 I think. I heard she was doing the memorial dive coming up. I have emailed all her accounts and contacted a dive operator she regularly goes out with but haven't heard back. Can't find her phone number right now.

Brent

D_B:
I have PM's at the website that arranged the trip .. will let you know if I find out anything
DB

Can't find anything in the San Diego Union/Tribune about any mishap on Scuba recently.
Rick

Missdirected:
I have called her cell. It goes straight to vm! I left a message. Does someone know the hospital? We can call and check her condition, if so.

Phone is definitely off. I have tried it a few times. Only left one urgent message. Does anyone have her last name? I can't remember it to save my life right now. Going to look through my emails right now to see. Rig has given me a couple of hospitals in the area to try once i have the last name.

-Miss

try calling Scripps Memorial, that is the chamber she would have gone to I believe if I remember correctly. May be listed under La Jolla or San Diego.

possibly UCSD Medical Center...one of those two.

I only have a couple emails that I didn't clean out - none of which are the email with her last name

I have word that no info can be given out, per her families instructions

if anything changes with that, I will let you know

Whatever LDS she uses will have her last name.

I just received a PM from an active member of the SD tech community. There is currently a gag order in effect.

Back
Top Bottom