http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see a lot of people intending to call around SoCal trying to find her. It looks like we have confirmation that she in fact did have an accident and that we should wait to hear more details from those closer to the situation.

In the interests of Kimber and her family and friends, I'd ask people to keep themselves from calling around trying to find details.

H2Andy:
D_B, my question is, has it been confirmed that she is in a hospital?
only info I have is what i have posted above .. sorry

jonnythan:
I see a lot of people intending to call around SoCal trying to find her. It looks like we have confirmation that she in fact did have an accident and that we should wait to hear more details from those closer to the situation.

In the interests of Kimber and her family and friends, I'd ask people to keep themselves from calling around trying to find details.

I'd agree that its time to back off. I didn't realize that the lack of information on her condition was due to family request -- that should be respected.

I hope everything is ok. New to this board but I feel like a friend is in need of thoughts and prayers.

D_B:
no no no, your OK, .. I literaly have no info other than my quotes above .. I am in the dark to any info beyond that
I an sorry if I gave the impression of anything other than that

no worries at all

jonnythan:

yes, there is a close friend of hers that is doing just that, if I find out anything, I, or they will let you know

no need for everyone to call So Cal, even thought we all are hurting

That was a 25-year old woman who had an accident in January.

Different incident.

kchFLA:
I hope everything is ok. New to this board but I feel like a friend is in need of thoughts and prayers.
"Jan 22" ... Nope

Yes she was involved in an incident and is hospitalized under heavy sedation. Yes, the family is urging people to not speculate about the incident. I have no further details than that. The best thing right now would be to assume she is not well, not get in the way of her care, and spend your time in whatever method you prefer to pray for her speedy recovery.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom