http://www.diveheart.org/

Well Wishes for Kimber (TekDiveGirl)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FFS - what a crappy thing to wake up to! words cannot express how ****ed this is.

ive just spent the last 5 mins praying for her and thinking about her children.... im crying.

i was only chatting to her on MOF a few days ago.

no speculation - only prays...

TDG, you will be in my thoughts non stop and im waiting for you to get online to tell us all is well and that your vegemite still scares you

Thank you Jeff ... Prayers all we have to give, and may be all she needs from all of us right now

Jeff-
Thanks for the information. I am sure thoughts and parayers are zipping in her direction as we speak. Please let us know if any information is released. Or if there is anything Kimber, or her kids need.

My prayers are sent to Kimber, her family, and friends. That includes everyone on SB. We may not always agree, but we care about each other.

All my best wishes and prayers are with her and her family!! In this sad time the light to be found is the kind considerations of everyone in the dive community.
Joe

** Mod Post **

Please, please, please.
We all want to know what has happened with our friend Kimber.
All of us!
Her family (including her children) have their hands full right now. They have asked that we not speculate over what happened and why. As we get releasable information, we will post it right here. There is nothing that ANY of us can do for her right now except to pray. Your quest for information runs counter to what is best for Kimber right now. Those who know currently have different priorities and we need to respect that.

So:

Feel free to express your grief, your thoughts, your prayers and your emotions.

But... DON'T speculate! Don't probe! Don't investigate!

If you have any suggestions, comments or questions (except about the incident) please feel free to contact me. Thanks in advance!

Everyone associated with ScubaBoard wishes for Kimber's speedy and full recovery from whatever happened. Our prayers are with you and those watching over you.

** Mod Post **

Thanks Pete.

My best wishes and prayers are with TDG and her family in this time of need.

Back
Top Bottom