We're Back.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc:
Got back early this morning from my Kona dive vacation. I think Rouky got back yesterday.

Great dive report. It sounds like you had a great week of warm water diving. I would like to dive Kona one of these years.

Welcome back to 6-8 ft vis. and the cool waters of So. Cal.

Hey Jim you did take pics right?

I would like to do that trip some time soon!

Glad you had a good time. Come back when the conditions are good next time (yes, we're
spoiled here ...)

It was a pleasure meeting you -

gkndivebum:
Glad you had a good time. Come back when the conditions are good next time (yes, we're
spoiled here ...)

It was a pleasure meeting you -

It was also nice meeting you and thanks a lot for taking time diving in such horrible conditions !!!

Erik

deputydan1:
lol!

welcome back, jim....

let's see some pics!!!

-dan

I just finished uploading some pics from our Kona dives (turtles, coral reefs, nudibranch, eel, eagle ray, Jim, manta ray and lots of fishes).

It's in my personal gallery:

http://www.scubaboard.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/500/ppuser/17260

I'm just starting taking UW pictures (trying to discover the setting and imaging) so your advices are more than welcomed (I guess there is a lot of potential for improvment).

Erik

PS: Thx TechAdmin for fixing the uploading....

Erik,
Thanks much for the photos. I'm especially glad you caught those two Moorish Idols. I was trying to remember if they were Pennant Butterflyfish or Moorish Idols (the major difference being the yellow on the Idols). Very cool !!!

Back
Top Bottom