http://www.diveheart.org/

We're Going Diving In The Keys Again

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt Gary

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Yep it's official Matt and I have agreed to have him come down and dive the Florida Keys again in November. This time we'll ensure everyone that want's to dive with Matt gets that chance.

I'm very excited about having Matt come back to dive with us. He is not only a great diver, but also a very good friend.

Anyone that wants to join us, give Admiral Brenda a call to book your reservation. We're looking around the middle of November, but will let everyone know exact dates when we firm them up.

Matt and I look forward seeing all of you here for some diving and socializing.

Good Diving,

Cool...Very cool. Our MDA fundraiser is coming up shortly, June 15-16. It is such a great thing to be able to help out....

Hey...We've got the MDA flag hung on the wall at the shop. Was a pleasure meeting you guys at OWU. Hope to see ya down here soon.

You guys have help so many people...You are the best!!!

Good Diving,

We are trying to make a trip down there this fall, So maybe if the stars align, we could make Matt's dive!!!

Keep us posted on the details. I'm a teacher, so Nov is tricky for me. Either way I'll be there in spirit.

Hi All, How's it going? Sorry I haven't written in awhile but I've been busy working on some things. One of the things in the works is having a movie made about my life. Also tried out a new power wheelchair that I hope to be getting in 6 months. I also had a new dry suit made by DUI. Can't wait to try it out in a couple weeks. I'm also working on getting some donations to help cover my trip to Florida and to protect the Sharks. Still working on doing a dive at The Mall of America but don't know when yet.

I look forward to diving with some of you.

I wouldn't have pulled all this off without all your support! Thanks

Safe diving,

Matt

Best wishes to ya', Matt. I don't guess I can come out again, but I hope you get your trip paid for and all...

Matt the Aquaman:
Hi All, How's it going? Sorry I haven't written in awhile but I've been busy working on some things. One of the things in the works is having a movie made about my life. Also tried out a new power wheelchair that I hope to be getting in 6 months. I also had a new dry suit made by DUI. Can't wait to try it out in a couple weeks. I'm also working on getting some donations to help cover my trip to Florida and to protect the Sharks. Still working on doing a dive at The Mall of America but don't know when yet.

I look forward to diving with some of you.

I wouldn't have pulled all this off without all your support! Thanks

Safe diving,

Matt
Wow buddy you been busy. Glad things are going well it seems for you. A movie? Way cool. Can I be in it? I have some acting experience. Was in a college film project for a friend years ago. I was the star:D . And the wardrobe guy, and the location provider(my house and yard), and the special effects, and the caterer (pizza and coke):11:. Oh did the transportation as well ( he did not have a car) Hey it was low budget whattya want. Any way congrats and any idea when in november it will be? Am trying to put together an Oriskany trip for Thanksgiving weekend. Good luck and stay cool. Jim

Hi Jim, nice to hear from you. Will keep you posted on the movie, it will probably be awhile. entertaining about your movie. Am hoping to be in Florida at the same time as last year.

Safe Diving, Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom