We're hiring local divers in the SF Bay Area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hola, Chris here. I work for Stem to Stern LLC a boating service and dive company based in the Oakland estuary. We're looking for a few part time or full time divers to help us service our customers boats. It's fairly straight forward work as a hull cleaner. You dive the boat, clean it, change the anodes if needed and move on to the next one. All you need is a wetsuit, fins, mask, booties, gloves and weight belt. We provide the training and the rest of the equipment. You'll also have access to a piece of equipment called the Remora SOLO (Try looking it up it's really cool!) You work the hours that you want and can make between a $100-$300 a day in the water. Once off training pay you make $1.50/ft for power boats and $1/ft for sail boats. For each anode you change you'll be paid $5. As an example, If you did a 50' power boat and changed 5 zincs you'd make $75 for the cleaning and $25 for changing the anodes. It takes between an hour to an hour and a half to clean. Minimum requirement is reliable transportation and an Open water cert. If interested email me at chris@stemtosternsf.com

I sent you an email and never heard back.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom