West Beach Paddlewheeler 4-8-7 Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sandersondiver:
I've seen the bow just out of the sand several years ago to the NNE of the boiler. It would be interesting to see a magnotometer image of what's underneath the sand.

We actually took a heading off the wreck at a NNE heading from the boiler area and came up on a bit of relief maybe 20-25' from the back of the wreckage, almost looked like the top of a small hatch, continuing in that heading just led to shallower depths on the sandbar though :/

You Down Under dudes don't have any hookups with magnometers? I'd be interested in the image as well :)

mwhities:
Just think how long my gas hog self could stay down with the Whiskey with a pair of 133's on my back. :p

Michael

30-40 minutes? :wink:

Thanks for the report SBM.

mwhities:
Ohh, that's being generous.
icosm14.gif

He is a giving person.

We'll find out if he takes me to the PaddleWheeler soon. :wink:

Michael

Didn't think so. :wink:

Michael

SuPrBuGmAn:
We actually took a heading off the wreck at a NNE heading from the boiler area and came up on a bit of relief maybe 20-25' from the back of the wreckage, almost looked like the top of a small hatch, continuing in that heading just led to shallower depths on the sandbar though :/

You Down Under dudes don't have any hookups with magnometers? I'd be interested in the image as well :) :wink:

No we don't. We had use of side scan at one time, but since Jeremy is gone, I'm willing to bet that that resource is gone.

Back
Top Bottom