West Palm Beach Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Floridawannabe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Had a great two tank dive 7-12-2005 at Horse Shoe Reef and Trench. The visabilty was about 15 ft so it was not that great. We went out with Ocean Quest Scuba with Captian Mike and DM Doug. We did two 60 ft dives 30 minutes each with a surface time of 1 hour 15 minutes. On the surface we saw three logger head turtles and a group of dolphins. On the dives we saw spotted eels, angel fish, two giant lobsters, and a whole lot of other smaller sea life that I got pictures of and will post later. The current at the horse Shoe reef was very lite. At The Trench the current was about 1 to 2 knots. We wore skin suits and the water was 78 degrees on the bottom. It was a good dive but the visability was not. We are going Saturday to Shark Canyon and another spot I will let you know how that goes also. Having a great time in Indialantic Florida. :crafty:

Shark Canyon or (Alley), great dive. Did it myself about a year ago. No kidding, soon as we hit the bottom, three reef sharks lie waiting to give us the nickle tour.
Good drift dive! Have fun and enjoy.

Scott

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom