Western Caribian Cruise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fmw625

Reaction score
Going on cruise with Carnival May 15, 2005. Leaving from Galvaston, TX. Will be going to Cozumel and Belise. Hope to do some diving. Looking for dive buddies who might be on same trip on in area at the same time.

I am not going to be there myself but may I suggest Eagle Ray Divers. Check out their web page at www.eagleraydivers.com. I am a sinlge diver and my wife snorkels. Eagle Ray divers really helped me out. WE went on a combo snorkel/dive trip and I was the only diver. When we dove, it was me and my personal dive guide!!! We went to areas away from all the tourist spots so once we descended we had the reefs to ourselves! No other divers were around so it was quite peaceful and amazing!! Saw numerous large eagle rays and tons of fish!!! Anyway, I have not been on many dives yet but so far Cozumel was the best! Good luck.

rob

fmw625:
Going on cruise with Carnival May 15, 2005. Leaving from Galvaston, TX. Will be going to Cozumel and Belise. Hope to do some diving. Looking for dive buddies who might be on same trip on in area at the same time.

fmw625:

Check out www.cruisecritic.com and look for "roll call" for your cruise. You may find others that will be on your cruise that do not want to do the cruise line offered excursions and are willing to go through another excursion company or dive company.

They also have a scuba and snorkeling forum with some great information. The cruisecritic scuba and snorkeling forum was were I was encouraged to go for my OW certification.

Pam

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom