Wet suit repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DICKHEAD

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey...all,
I have a problem,..last dive I had, I broke the slide of my zipper of my suit, my question is as follow,
does anybody know how much cost the reparation?
Thank you in advance for your help and looking forward finding a solution...

Hi there. I'm sorry I can't tell you how much it will cost to repair your suit. Price is going to fluctuate based on region. I suggest you call a few local dive stores to get an idea of cost. Most stores do not have the capacity to repair wetsuits, yet will have access to a facility that does. Perhaps there are members within the SB community that have experience with wetsuit alterations or modifications and can provide you with an idea of cost associated. Depending on the suit it may make fiscal sense to purchase a new one. Example 3mm shorty vs. 8mm full suit. I wish you luck.

Sincerely,

Hey,,,Zac,,,many thanks for you comments,...I hope to find a solution because I'm desesperated...I need dive.....hahhaal

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom