Wetsuit Colour Choices ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

09lszwedziuk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Other than black what is the best all round color for cold water, low viz diving, taking into consideration fluorescence for buddy, and marine life attack prevention. Black is just getting boring!

I've always wondered this too.....

My guess is that black is more popular is because as the material age, black probably doesn't look old as other brighter color.

my recent buddy liked the red trim (piping) I had added to my black WS. Said the color shows well in the water we dive.

I supose, the suit manufacturers should have some good reason for black.

---------- Post Merged at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Yeh- red is an option for me- my semi-dry has a little red on it and that seems to do quite well for my buddy

my wife hated the dark blue WS I had. I basically just disappeared all the time...

I'd like to find an OD green color in a wetsuit!

I have always thought there was a market for a safety-conscious canary yellow coloured wetsuit.

Never seen one though.

Back
Top Bottom