Wetsuit/Drysuit Pockets - Glue or Sew On Design - $21 Shipping Included!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CompuDude:
I suggest asking around the local dive shops for someone who does wetsuit repair. Out here (SoCal/Los Angeles) we have a lady who specializes in it and advertises in the local free dive rag, so it was very easy to find someone. I'd be surprised if any major metropolitan area didn't have at least one person who does that sort of work.

I paid $50 per pocket, although that included the pocket.

If you are careful and slow, almost anyone can to a running stitch around the pocket. Pretty easy to do by hand. Thanks.

Oh. We have plenty of these pockets remaining. In addition, we have the cargo pocket. Below is a link to ALL of the ongoing Hot Deals we are currently offering the board members, among them the wetsuit/drysuit pockets and the new cargo pocket. Thank You.

Dive Sports Online Hot Deals - Lots of Great Stuff - Great Prices - Free Shipping Deals!

Phil Ellis

Phil:

Your pictures and descriptions of the XS Quick Attach and XS Quick Release pockets are the same when you click and go to the individual product pages. Is there a new XS Quick Release pocket, and can you provide a picture and details? I already have the Quick Attach pockets.

Thanks.

Pockets are AWESOME!!!!

I glued them onto my 5 mil wetsuit and it works like a charm! A whole bunch of dives in Cozumel and I was able to dive with all my stuff I keep in my pockets up here in Monterey. Felt right at home in my warm water single tank rig!

DocWong:
Pockets are AWESOME!!!!

I glued them onto my 5 mil wetsuit and it works like a charm! A whole bunch of dives in Cozumel and I was able to dive with all my stuff I keep in my pockets up here in Monterey. Felt right at home in my warm water single tank rig!

Thanks Harry. I am glad you like them. The guys at XS Scuba just have a skill for building things right. I appreciate your business.

Phil Ellis

DocWong:
Pockets are AWESOME!!!!

Harry, since your posts are so through....give us some feedback on the installation process when you complete your pocket project. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

Just ordered mine. This will really answer some of my needs!

Great deal, too.

Sea ya!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom