Wetsuit/Drysuit Pockets - Glue or Sew On Design - $21 Shipping Included!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just wanted to drop in and say that I really like the pockets!

I´d like to encourage you to add an email confirmation of orders to your system...I figured something had gone wrong with my first order so I just made another one, only to end up with 4 pockets...It wasnt a problem but I would´ve appreciated an email saying the stuff was on its way (the way most vendors do)...

grazie42:
Just wanted to drop in and say that I really like the pockets!

I´d like to encourage you to add an email confirmation of orders to your system...I figured something had gone wrong with my first order so I just made another one, only to end up with 4 pockets...It wasnt a problem but I would´ve appreciated an email saying the stuff was on its way (the way most vendors do)...

There actually is an email confirmation system for orders. Unfortunately, people who use "server based" email screens often get the emails exclulded before they ever get them. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

One thing I really, REALLY don't like about your web order placement software is that when it asks for a password, it shows what I type in as visible text. Those controls should not do that, the text should be concealed. i can only hope that it isn't transmitted over the net as clear text.

Wayward Son:
One thing I really, REALLY don't like about your web order placement software is that when it asks for a password, it shows what I type in as visible text. Those controls should not do that, the text should be concealed. i can only hope that it isn't transmitted over the net as clear text.

It is transferred over the internet as an https: secure server transaction. It is transferred as control characters over the secure ports. It is not flawless, but it is not much different from most other websites transmitting this same type of information. Thanks.

On Another Note: Complete credit card numbers ARE NOT stored in any single database on our servers......not even temporarily. I cannot go into detail as to how this is done, as it would possibly compromise the security of the system. It would be ALMOST impossible for someone to get your credit card information from our website. I say ALMOST because, as we all know, dedicated crooks can do some amazing things. PE.

Phil Ellis

Another quick accolade for Phil and crew. I ordered some of the wetsuit pockets w/ some cement and a weight pouch, and somehow (as if I don't know the ineptitude that can be USPS), USPS managed to not deliver it after several weeks. I gave a ring up to Dive Sports and although it showed as delivered according to USPS (where it got delivered to, I have no idea, but I suppose someone's enjoying some dive toys if they have the faintest idea what they're for), Phil got the order together and shipped it out to me again that same day.

Quick research and return call on Phil's part to update me and let me know he was taking care of it at his expense. This is definitely the cust service that I miss from local joints, let alone an online shop 3 states away.

Thanks Phil & Co.!

Yeah, Phil's great. Ordered some LP85s with bands a few weeks ago, plus some other little sale items, and it all arrived five days later. Everything was in great shape. Very friendly on the phone as well. Becoming my prefered online scuba shop (had been TDL, which mind you is also excellent).

PhilEllis:
I don't think so. A single pocket uses almost all of the glue. Thanks.

Phil Ellis

A single pocket uses ALL of the glue. Even then, it's almost not enough.

Phil, I know you price match any offers, but does that include free shipping, too?

Rainer:
..............Phil, I know you price match any offers, but does that include free shipping, too?

Give me a hint on what you are looking at. As long as it is coming from an authorized dealer, the general answer is YES.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom