Wetsuits 7mm XL and XXL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CoasterFreak

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For Sale are three wetsuits, all 7mm. Shipping and PayPal (optional) charges extra.

1. Full XXL with attached hood. Good quality suit. It was a rush purchase without checking the tags and I misunderstood it to be an XL. Let my mistake be your gain. Asking $50.

wetsuit.JPG

2. Farmer John XL + Jacket XL. Asking $40 apiece sold separate or $70 for the set.

7 mil farmer john.JPG7 mil step-in jacket.JPG

Thank you for your interest.

What's the make of the XXL? some manufacturers sizing charts are a little off.

I am very interested in the XXL What would shipping and paypal be to southern CA. How old is the suit and what kind of shape is it in, I can't tell much from the pic.
Thanks

The one piece full with hood is made by ScubaMax, and the 2 piece says "Tilos Hydro Gear" on the front.

Both wetsuits were purchased second-hand, so I do not know for sure how old they are. I can tell you there are no tears and no signs of wear or neglect. They look to be very good suits and I would certainly use them if I could. The XL set fits me fine, but is overkill where/when I am diving and requires more weight than I like to wear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom