Whale Watching in Baja

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Whale Watching Season is coming to Baja!
Enjoy a weekend getaway designed around your trip to see the Grey Whales as they migrate south to deliver their young. Between January and late March 2002.
Add a "Secrets of the Sea" workshop to your trip and bring a new dimension to your holiday.
For more information contact Barbara at 800-848-4333 or barbara@visiongrove.com. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Happy Holidays to everyone.

Ooooh - and in the very first post too - Foul!!! I cry foul!!!!

Barb,
I think they are playing with you.
Welcome to the board.
It's only 'foul' play if you are 'spamming' the board and putting up your post more then once. Where you put it,is just fine.
Whale watching is a great form of entertainment! Thanks for the info.
And feel free to join in on any of the scuba talks on other posts.
:sunny:

I can see I am in good company and will be checking out the new fellows that follow me! Thanks for the info.

Hi Barb,

Glad to see you could make it to our little party. If there is anything you need, just give me a yell.

Welcome to the board Barb - from Sunny central Ohio - where the quarries are cold, shallow and murky - sorry if you thougt I was being too hard on you - you'll find most of us around here have our tongues firmly planted in cheek!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom