What are some good Scuba Deal Sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Have spent thousands (10+ orders) gearing up multiple divers @ Scubatoys.com. They are, hands down, the #1 in customer service, price, and delivery.

100% of everything they sell comes with the manufacturers warranty - they even dropped a few lines of gear that would not let them sell online and still provide the mfg warranty.

Customer service - Just ONE example occurred just last week. I had them special order a mask. When it arrived, it was the wrong model. Called them, and within 10 minutes the problem was identified and the fix was in.

• Problem: They DID order the correct mask from the Mfg, but the Mfg sent them a very similar (but different) model.
  • Solution: Not only are they shipping me the correct mask as soon as it arrives, they told me to KEEP the incorrect mask - no cost.
That is typical of how they handle ALL issues with your order, as rare as they happen to occur.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom