What comes with a new Mares BC?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alphonsis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I recently purchased a new Mares Kaila, but realized that I didn't get anything with it from my LDS. It was configured by the LDS with an Air2, so I figured it had the pertinent paperwork in the pockets. However, I found nothing.

I'm going to go back to the LDS to ask for the original paperwork, but what should I be looking for?

i.e. Mares warranty card... ?

Thanks!

I recently purchased a new Mares Kaila, but realized that I didn't get anything with it from my LDS. It was configured by the LDS with an Air2, so I figured it had the pertinent paperwork in the pockets. However, I found nothing.

I'm going to go back to the LDS to ask for the original paperwork, but what should I be looking for?

i.e. Mares warranty card... ?

Thanks!
Alphonsis,
Great that you purchased a new Kaila. I'm sure you will really enjoy it. Because they put an airsource on it, it could be that some of the paperwork was misplaced? Mares BCD's come with a warranty card attached to the corrugated hose for the inflator by a plastic loop. Along with this is a little paperwork with serial # etc, and last but not least a manual. This manual can be downloaded from our website at Mares - stand for diving. The most important piece that you hold onto is the receipt of purchase. This can and needs to be retained for any warranty issues you may have in the future. Hopefully your store still has the original paper work but if not it is not the end of the world. :)

If you need anything please feel free to let me know.

Happy diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom