What do you provide?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Manatee,
Thanks for the question.
Our programs have several advantages in comparison to other programs.

Advantages if you are a dive traveler:
We offer the only comprehensive dive and travel program available.
DiveAssure’s Diamond program covers non-diving related illness.
DiveAssure’s Diamond program covers accompanying family members for non-diving related injuries.
DiveAssure’s Diamond program offers comprehensive diving equipment coverage for up to $5000.

Another superior feature in all DiveAssure program is primary coverage.
DiveAssure guarantees immediate payment for treatment, regardless of other insurance you may hold.

Please feel free to contact us via this form or our e-mail info.usa@diveassure.com

Hi Manatee,
Thanks for the question.
Our programs have several advantages in comparison other programs.

Advantages if you are a dive traveler:
DiveAssure’s Diamond program covers accompanying family members for non-diving related injuries.
DiveAssure’s Diamond program offers comprehensive diving equipment coverage for up to $5000.

Another superior feature in all DiveAssure program is primary coverage.
DiveAssure guarantees immediate payment for treatment, regardless of other insurance you may hold.

Please feel free to contact us via this form or our e-mail info.usa@diveassure.com

How would you compare yourself to AIG?

Suppose I book a diving vacation at a hotel in Curacao (or anyplace).

I get down there and after my first dive or two I find that my ears are giving me lots of problems and I decide that it would be risking permanent hearing loss if I were to continue diving?

I actually have this situation and my Ear Doctor told me today that I should be ok for diving now but I won't be 100% sure until I get to a certain depth. I'm going to the local "YMCA" pool tomorrow as a "test" but the depth there is only 8 feet.

Your reply will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sy

Hello,
Thank you for the question.
We actually work hand in hand with AIG as all of our programs are underwitten by them.
Please feel free to contact us via this forum or our email info.usa@diveassure.com
Thank you,
The DiveAssure Team

Hello,
Thank you for your question,
Although scuba diving is a very safe sport, it is always recommended to make sure that you are diving only when your physical condition allows it.
For your own safety and health, it is recommended that you make sure you are medically able to dive before going on a diving trip.
Please feel free to contact us via this forum, or email us at info.usa@diveassure.com

Hi,

I already have been cleared to dive by my ENT doctor. Was asking a hypothetical question.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Sy

Hello,
Thank you for your question,
Although scuba diving is a very safe sport, it is always recommended to make sure that you are diving only when your physical condition allows it.
For your own safety and health, it is recommended that you make sure you are medically able to dive before going on a diving trip.
Please feel free to contact us via this forum, or email us at info.usa@diveassure.com

Well, these are good points, as I always take trip insurance for international travel in part for these reasons...
------
I do wish Dive Assure would publish more comprehensive answers, rather than just linking.

Hello,
Thank you for your feedback.
We always try to answer our customer’s questions in detail. We provide you with links to specific documents in order to provide our customers with the opportunity to read all of the specific policy information for themselves.
Thank you!

Hello SY,
From your question I’m assuming that you want to know if this scenario would be covered. In general, when filing a claim one needs to prove that he was medically ok to dive, and that there are no pre-existing conditions.
For detailed information I welcome you to read our programs description of coverage, available on our website at http://www.diveassure.com/new/usa/coverage.asp
Thank you and dive safe!
The DiveAssure team.

Back
Top Bottom