What do you provide?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd like to hear from someone, anyone... who's had a claim with Dive Assure. I carry Dive Assure in place of DAN but have never had a claim with either one, thank goodness.

Yes, I've asked on S.B. repeatedly but so far no one who's had a chamber ride claim has responded. I'm on my 2nd or 3rd year with D.A. but I'm beginning to wonder...
On the other hand, when I wrote (emailed) to them to compliment them on the great job their
workers did answering my further questions regarding the Platinum policy. (I was confused). The president wrote right back when I complimented the employee who helped me.

Did I miss it. I didn't see a answer to the OP. I was thinking of changing. One you cant beat is DANs help line

Nope, you didn't miss it.

Actually, I'm thinking of getting both.. just in case.

Nope, you didn't miss it.

Actually, I'm thinking of getting both.. just in case.
Wow, now there's a new idea. I suppose you have a reason, but I can't imagine why? Curious...?

Wow, now there's a new idea. I suppose you have a reason, but I can't imagine why? Curious...?

my plan is for doing deeper, longer more challenging deco dives. One insurance is primary, DAN is secondary insurance.

Maybe it doesn't make sense to carry both, I'll look into it when I get time. But it seems like a good idea at first glance.

A prudent attitude of insuring well against worse possibilities is to be admired, but I think I'd look at the DAN limits and provisions in detail. If you wanted more coverage than what they offer, you might look at different types of personal insurance like Disability Income...?

You always need to look careful, secondary insurance is usually a waste of time and money, you are usually better served when you beef up your primary coverage.

DAN Is Secondary Insurance...

A prudent attitude of insuring well against worse possibilities is to be admired, but I think I'd look at the DAN limits and provisions in detail. If you wanted more coverage than what they offer, you might look at different types of personal insurance like Disability Income...?

Exactly what I'm doing. DAN is secondary insurance, Dive Assure is primary coverage.

Back
Top Bottom