what do you think? Sealife Sea Dragon 2300 UW Photo-Video-Dive Light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeff85248

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello. just trying to get started at a low cost to see if I want to take photos and video.

I was given a canon point and shoot and underwater housing. Canon Powershot SD 1200 and the housing Canon Scuba Diving Waterproof Case WP-DC29.

Now i want advice on a great light for photos (possible slave flash) but also want to shoot video.

I think 2300 lumens is a good idea. i feel its all about bringing enough light to the subject.

so if I get the Sealife Sea Dragon 2300 UW Photo-Video-Dive Light i should be good.

one added thought. I want to keep the cost down. If i like UW photography I could always trade up to SLR and big rig. I just want to start low cost and see if I like it. if I spend $400 on the light I will have a set up for under $500. I think this is a small investment for trying this out.

please any help you can give is appreciated. if this is not the place to post this or if you know if a thread I can find the answers I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom