What do you want for Christmas?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm getting a new Canon G7x, recsea housing, and a wide angle lens for Christmas from my hubby for our trip to Raja Ampat over Christmas. I feel like a kid in a candy store [emoji5]

The other thing I wanted that will have to wait is one of those heated vests for diving (by Thermalution).

We got our friends muck sticks for their present.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

- For my wife to take fundies, and enjoy it (she probably will do it next year).
- I have some spools 3D printed in pink with her name in profile on it just as a little jest.
- I'll get a new drysuit (DUI flx extreme) with side stripes... it's a non planned acquisition, because part of my diving gear was stolen (among them my drysuit etc), when my car was broken into on a France, Lot cavediving trip.

1.For the other 30 pounds I want to lose to be gone...lol
2.The next 8 months to pass very quickly so I can stop anticipating my first dive trip to Bonaire!
3. More oportunities to dive with my new gear!

A new dry suit tailor-made

A new dry suit tailor-made

This is exactly what I just ordered for myself last week...so my "present to myself" is that.

Ordered the short blonde one some non-diving stuff for a change (she got a drysuit last year).

Back
Top Bottom