• Swimsuit / bikini / bathing shorts

Votes: 170 75.2%
  • Special diving undergarments

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • I'll never tell

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diveskin, sometimes just swim trunks.

A pair of Speedo Jammers, look like biking shorts. I'm too new to realize the advantages of wearing a skin under my suit :p

When I dove wet, I just wore a swimsuit...it was easy enough.

I find, to make things really easy to get on, that you should put some hair conditioner on your legs. Especially if you have a wetsuit with one of the "new" linings - ie, Hendersong GoldCore, Scubapro SilverSkin - the lining on those things is REALLY fragile and it tears really, really easy. So, it doesn't help that it sticks like glue to your body. So, a little bit of hair conditioner on the legs and you can zip right into the thing. It's awesome.

I most often use a dive skin under my wetsuit. but I have also used all the other options ,underwear,bathing suit or nothing.
Joens

A couple of weeks ago, I tried something new; I put my 1 mm tropical jumpsuit on under my wetsuit. I had to add a couple of pounds of lead but it really worked great. First, the suit went on easier; Second, I didn't have that rush of cold water on the spine or other areas. Third, during the dive, any water exchange due to movement was really minimized.

Barracuda2

Yeah, that would definitely do the trick - a diveskin serves a lot of the same purpose.

SueMermaid once bubbled...
French maid outfit.

Heh...wow. You should encourage others to have that behavior =)

SueMermaid once bubbled...
French maid outfit.

Pictures,,,I NEED pictures!

For professional evaluation purposes, to ensure the fit is correct and you are safe during the dive,,,of course.:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom