• Swimsuit / bikini / bathing shorts

Votes: 170 75.2%
  • Special diving undergarments

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • I'll never tell

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

With sweet smelling oils.:D

If I'm wearing my Hyperstretch (which is super easy to get on) - just a bathing suit. If I'm in my Gold Core - I opt for a dive skin which makes getting the thing on and off easier.

PhotoTJ - if you try the Speedo, you need to add a pic of it to your webpage! :wink:

I'll wear a diveskin only when I'm about to stow the wetsuit and go dry.

Mostly, I wear undershorts made by Haynes and sold under the name "Life".

92% Polyester - - 8% Spandex

They dry fast with good "package management" and there is no bunching.

The black ones are opaque when wet and if you don't know better, you'll think they are something Mike Nelson would wear.

I buy them for about 15 US at Wal-Mart.

totalangel once bubbled...
PhotoTJ - if you try the Speedo, you need to add a pic of it to your webpage! :wink:

I'll bet you'll get a lot of arguments about the merits of that idea!:D

Maybe after I whip my abs back into shape. I still have the 'six-pac', it's just 'in the cooler' right now!

I wear a swim suit and a lycra skin...I think most people that wear a lycra skin dont wear anything under it?!? At any rate the lycra skin makes it a lot easier to get in and out of!:eek:ut:

I have a cheap lycra dive skin and a Henderson Hotsuit -- I always wear one or the other under my wetsuit as it both makes getting in and out of the wetsuit effortless, it also makes the wet suit last longer (you just can't get 5000 dives out of a wet suit anymore ~smile~)

As for what's under the dive skin... well... I think I like the term "commando" too

jtivat once bubbled...
Just a pair of boxer briefs b/c if I wear a suit it gets all bunched up. :D

What is IT?!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom