• Swimsuit / bikini / bathing shorts

Votes: 170 75.2%
  • Special diving undergarments

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • I'll never tell

Votes: 6 2.7%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Long SPEEDO spandex shorts and an UNDERARMOUR shirt. That shirt also protects me from sunburn when pulling down the 3mm for air.

I tried duct tape.. that didnt work out well. Well, it worked to well is more like it. Then I tried big baggy swimmy trunks... I didnt wear a wetsuit then, they just bunched up around my waist and made it look like I was wearing a life ring. Then I tried my cycling shorts.. the pad inside became so water logged that it took a week to dry out. Speedo is out because my lil kinda 4 pack of guinness cans is now a keg (sypathy weight, I swear.. my wife loves me for gaining with her.. I didn't intend to, it just happened)... and I have no desire to look like the old guy on the beach.

I've narrowed it down to one pair of umbro shorts that dont roll up when the wetsuit is pulled up and stay on when the wetsuit is pulled off... well, on the rare occaisions I wear it. :)

I don't wear no steenkin wetsuits!

nothing comes between me and my wetsuit...nothing....:D

besides my speedo, i am wearing neopren sock... the feeling is great, it is much more easy to get in and out of the suit

just my 2c

all I wear is a swimsuit. But I have friends up here that wear sweat pants and dive skins and wool socks early in the season on lake michigan, to make the dives a little more bearable

Nothing !

I find that if I wear trunks I end up sitting around on the boat in them ! Over a few days you get nappy rash !

So the routine is - back on the boat, in to the head, strip the suit and on with dry shorts.

My suit is so knackard that it slips off and on really easy - I can understand why others wear a skin.

but try this tip

Put your feet and hands on plastic shopping bags ( one at a time !!!) . This makes getting in to a new suit really easy. Obviously take the bags off afterwards !

Go commando !

Blue

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom