What does your C-Card look like

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ocrmaster

Contributor
Reaction score
What does your C-Card look like?

Curious to see the C-Card of people from different orgs and their designs.

What are you planning to do...make copies? :D

Mine has a dolphin on it.

Mine are all standard PADI - strangely I did try to pay the extra for a Project Aware card with my nitrox cert but they didn't take the money and sent me a normal card.

Sometimes you just can't give it away...

Kim:
What are you planning to do...make copies? :D

Mine has a dolphin on it.

Yes...

Honestly I have only seen standard Padi C-Card with the Dolphin and Project Aware cards.

Curious to see the different types of C Card from other organizations.

drbill C card is a blast from the past.

I just got my Padi Open Water card. Thought it will be the dolphins as what I have seen on my friends' cards. But the picture shows a bunch of corals and some fish. Padi logo on the right, 'Open Water Diver' on the top.

darn...I prefer the dolphins

****ing terrible. It's a blurry out of focus photo of me, and I am wearing a bright red shirt, which makes the whole thing look even worse.

I'm doing my Rescue Course solely to get a new photo. And if that photo sucks, it's good to know I have "Master Scuba Diver" to shoot for as a backup...

Z..

My friends is all white with a blue horizontal bar with "PADI" in it. I've go the dolphin and swimmer. I'm guessing, since mine also has five gold stars, that it has to do with my issuing shop being a five star doo-hickey. My friend's rather plain card has no stars and no dolphins, and apparently her issuer was in no way five star.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom