What gear was under your tree?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gcarter

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It seems no matter how much I think I am done with acquiring gear, there is always something I need (want).

Mrs. Santa indulged me this year with a DIN conversion kit for my Apeks DS4 and a pair of toasty Bare 7mm 3 finger gloves.

You?

Diving means you use your gear. Using your gear means you can lose a part of it or can be broken beyond repairable.
That´s why you always need new gear. Good for the manufacturers.
Santa brought a new pair of gloves, to replace the right hand missed on the last dive excursion, and a diving book.

5mm Fulll suit, dive lights and mounts for my GoPro and some new sandals for our dive trip in two weeks! Super happy :)

My wonderful wife surprised me with a Legend LX primary, an Apeks egress octo and a Tusa 3 piece gauge console! What a great surprise. :D

Pair of VEO 3.0 computers and tickets for two weeks in Bonaire in feb/mar....

Jim...

A Suunto SK8 retractable compass and a buddy reel from Northeast Scuba for my dive flag.

Santa put lots of little stuff in my stocking: slides, D-rings, 22" reg hose, necklace, clam stays, and bolt snaps.

However, Santa put a Dive Rite Coral Restoration Federation TransPac, weight pockets, and Dive Rite XT AOW reg set under the tree for my wife. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom