What happened to the "thanks" button?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I shared that on FB.
Printer.gif

ok then!

if I like a SB page, does it link to my personal FB page? what is the connection to FB?

that's actually a real question, like , as in, not a joke....:crafty:

ok then!

if I like a SB page, does it link to my personal FB page? what is the connection to FB?

I think you have to click the Share link by Like, then pick the site targeted. I think the Like is here at SB only.

ok then!

No connection to FB with Like. It's an SB only like function. Anything that would "Like on FACEBOOK" would say "Like on Facebook"

ok then!

No, the like feature works basically the same way that that the thanks button did. Your profile shows a list of likes given/received as long as your post count is visible.

The share button allows you to share posts on other venues such as FB. That feature has been here for several years, but was previously implemented in a slightly different format (small icons at the bottom of the posts)

+1 on liking the like and thanks for replacing the thanks. like seems more appropriate than thanks in most situations.

thanks for the likes,

Oh, it'd be nice to have both Like and Thanks as sometimes I really want to click one or the other without posting, but since the Thanks button doesn't work after the upgrades, no problem - ok fine.

Originally I did not like the Like notifications but I've grown to like them. They're kinda fun to see.

"Thanks" and "liked" definitely do not mean the same thing, so I am disappointed in this change. I guess we will have to type out a reply saying "thanks" like in the old days.

You can use my personal pics...

Thanks.png
or
Gracias.png

"Thanks" and "liked" definitely do not mean the same thing, so I am disappointed in this change. I guess we will have to type out a reply saying "thanks" like in the old days.

Courtesy of NetDoc:

:tnk:
:tnk:​

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom