What is the oddest thing you've found on the bottom of the ocean?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Found a toilet sitting at a ledge on a wall dive in the carribean. The dive op told us it was there, and it was at 130ft. I didn't go that deep... but still saw it.

now that is a great way of remembering your depth. Never go lower than a toliet!!

Happy Diving

Ok, what's up with all of the toilets underwater? After reading thru this thread they seem to be the most common item found. I too have seen one adjacent to the Ancient Mariner wreck off Deerfield Beach FL where I usually dive. I thought it was unusual, but I guess not.

TOM

I found a pepsi can with a pull top (old style) last week with 5 tour printed on the back of it. Under that was the 5 autographs of the jackson 5. Probably would be a collectors item.

This.

ScreamingMan.jpg

should post a picture my find.. but then its not office friendly...

also found clothing, golf balls, knife, money, spear gun, shark fins (minus the sharks), bottles, cans, stop sign....and that is just off the top of my head!

REII:
Ok, what's up with all of the toilets underwater? After reading thru this thread they seem to be the most common item found. I too have seen one adjacent to the Ancient Mariner wreck off Deerfield Beach FL where I usually dive. I thought it was unusual, but I guess not.

TOM

Tom,

where in reference to the Mariner ? apparently I missed it. There is also one at Hog Heaven in Lauderdale. Dont know what that says about this area, we have 2 toilets.

fs.

The toilet is on the east side of the mariner about mid ship not more that a couple of feet away from the wreck. I haven't been to that one in a couple of months, but I can't imagine that someone took it as a souvenir but you never know. :lol:

TOM

Back
Top Bottom