What is your favorite of all time regulator?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nemrod

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
I will surprise you. Nope, not a Argonaut Kraken though I do love them dearly, nope, not a Conshelf though I extoll their virtues whenever possible, nope, not even the vaunted Scubapro 109/Mark V as pretty as they are. Nope, none of those, it is a plain, old, first generation AL Titan LX Supreme. There, I got that off my chest, father it had been many years since my last confession, forgive for I have sinned, I prefer the AL Titan plastic, plain old ugly single hose to all other regulators, past, present and likely future. It just works. Will I live long enough to say enough Hail Marys?

N

Been diving a Sherwood Oasis (or updated version when I passed my original down to my son) since 1986.

Bought one for my dive buddy (wife) when she got certified in 2001 (and bought the contemporary version for myself).

Never had a problem, love the moisturizer feature.

What’s today? Oh yea today the MK17/G260 but soon I’ll have a MK11/C370 to try out, a D420 should be here in a few weeks which will get put on a MK17, Zeagle F8 is up there too and the Atomic T2 so I guess no real #1 but smaller lighter second stages win most of the time.

I don't have a lot of perspective. Used various rentals while first getting certs. Purchased AL LX Supreme and it works nicely for my mostly cold water diving. With proper service it should be around longer than I am.

MK17 Evo DIN mounted upside down for low profile, paired with the S620Ti.

Leaves no desires. Sure it does not have every option (swivel turrets, additional ports etc) a regulator could have, but I do not need them and welcome their absence, e.g., to remain compact and simple.

What’s today? Oh yea today the MK17/G260 but soon I’ll have a MK11/C370 to try out, a D420 should be here in a few weeks which will get put on a MK17, Zeagle F8 is up there too and the Atomic T2 so I guess no real #1 but smaller lighter second stages win most of the time.
Looking schematic for Scubapro c370. Can you help? Thanks.

I like my Atomic Z2. Nothing fancy, but it breathes easy and dry in pretty much any situation. Good value.

Back
Top Bottom