What make is this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happydiver1212

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Can anyone tell me what make this is please.

Attachments

• octo.jpg
    octo.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 92
Yes, Genesis, either Origin or Axis. Sherwood no longer supports this, but you may have luck with an Aqualung dealer. This was a rebranded Aqualung/Seaquest item about 1997, same as the XR/Mirage. Aqualung US still has those service kits, and a dealer tech can get the schematics etc. from the service department. Can’t say what the support availability is like in France.

thanks guys, I was given this set up and am taking it in to be serviced next week but I did not recognise the logo and there are no words on it so I was curious. The rest of the rig is all Aqualung so fingers crossed its not for throw away. I also got a scubapro set up, the first stage is a MK20 which I read online was recalled, should I just bin that?

thanks guys, I was given this set up and am taking it in to be serviced next week but I did not recognise the logo and there are no words on it so I was curious. The rest of the rig is all Aqualung so fingers crossed its not for throw away. I also got a scubapro set up, the first stage is a MK20 which I read online was recalled, should I just bin that?
Looks like the Scubapro recall has a fix rather than remove from service. Here are details, where you can also tell if the upgrade was performed on yours or not.
Scubapro® Recalls MK 20 Scuba Regulators for Service

On the Genesis version of the Aqualung/Seaquest item, pass along my previous info when you bring it in for service. Don’t assume they will already know.

Looks like the Scubapro recall has a fix rather than remove from service. Here are details, where you can also tell if the upgrade was performed on yours or not.
Scubapro® Recalls MK 20 Scuba Regulators for Service

Thats great thank you, I can see that the upgrade was not done. I shall scrap that one and stick with the Aqualung.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom