What manifold do I buy for PST104'S?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I bought a set of double pst104s from my lds but was informed they need a manifold. Someone told me the valve threads might be different depending on the type of pst104s. Could anyone educate me on the subject? Would the DGX manifold work?

Don’t think I have ever seen a set of 104s that were not standard 3/4” valves. ...and you will need a set of 8” bands.

and yes that manifold should work. Might want to get a closer look at the burst disk to make sure it’s shielded like the newer Dive Rite valves are.

The DGX manifold that I recently ordered has shielded burst discs.

DW

Why don't Halcyon manifolds have shielded burst disks? Just asking. I have one.

It’s just a design improvement on several models. I have a couple older manifolds with unshielded burst disks. I don’t have a problem diving them although I think the shielded is better.

I have no problem with it, just curious. Presuming they're rated for 5250 fills.

Doesn't the DGX only come in 200 bar? That's one thing to consider if you are a 300 bar kinda dude.

Doesn't the DGX only come in 200 bar? That's one thing to consider if you are a 300 bar kinda dude.
Yes only 200 bar, way less likely to get knocked out of round!

Yes only 200 bar, way less likely to get knocked out of round!

I must be missing something obvious? What exactly do you mean? I always thought 300 bar manifolds were a little beefier. Maybe that’s just an assumption I made.

Back
Top Bottom