What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Eris Lucan7*:
You must lay it on a tunir Karambolbillard desc to roll it off.

7*

Most divers have a Karambolbillard in thier back yard.

Dave

Teamcasa:
Most divers have a Karambolbillard in thier back yard.

Dave

I found one on ebay, but just my luck it was standard and I have a feeling this will take a metric Karambollillard, unless someone here can tell me the conversion rate?

Whats going on in here...:confused2

RoyN - I really have no idea but it has definitely caused me to spill my coffee a couple times.

But since this thread is about what male dork diver's want - I'll throw in my 2 cents as to what I would love to see in my gear bag: The biggest, baddest and meanest looking dive knife available (and if no available perhaps we could get one made). Something at least 12" long, with a seratted carbide edge, honed so sharp that I could use it to shave before going diving. I'm thinking along of the idea from Crocodile Dundee, "That's not a knife, this is a knife". That kind of idea - but of course it would have to come in blue: to match my snorkel:dork2:

This knife may work for you, its a touch small for me only having a 10" blade but it will slice and dice monofilament and kelp stalks just fine!

SFG3313R.jpg

Dave

Back
Top Bottom