What Men Want - Dork Diver Style!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh No! The ladies's thread are winning over us, this gotta be in the first page....

Is there such thing as a harly david scooter?

Roy, I know almost anything goes in the DD forum, but some things I can't let slide. It's HARLEY DAVIDSON! :14:

And yes, they did make a scooter in the early 60's called a Topper.

On the Cruise Mountan that show the middel off the Battenberg shire in Jugenheim

the birthown off Alice and Eike von Battenberg from her Mothe Juilie and Father Graf

Alexander von Battenberg the2.Is the Mousuleum off Julie Hauke,Alices and Eikes

Mothershe splittet the weding with alexander after he was tittelt Herozg von Ungarn

(Dutsh off Hungarie)and lived alone until her dead had come.a Coloniestyle hous and a

to show the middel off the shire a large Goldpattet Croce,that his i sent to a

cultuirespecalist last,well its like i had think its off Haitian as Sumatrian style and shoes

of Canibalism he wil see it near.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alexandera fijodor Romanovs Father the Dutsh off Hessen is in Darmsadt biges Mousuleum the Museum is told in some requst not exakt told where but a Architet with good fwie will fin him soon,the von Hessen are not the Battenbergs...

7*

:coffee:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ö Yoxomo http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/earl_Gray_tea/

E.L.7*

Kick Butt Knives Here!!

Go here. I know the owners and can get them to build one as big, as sharp, as colorful as you want. Got a custom "Rambo" replica myself, slightly larger and sharper than the original though, more survival features too. Built in spear gun, sat-phone, gps(underwater capable of course), and don't forget the water-proof matches.
:14:

It is on that mountain the gate off a by 4 wall close yard,in that is no

gardenerwork so everyone fall over the thomblates the Plate number 2 in the left

side out off granit for Louis off Mountbatten....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom