What posts belong in the A&I forum.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would have no problem with that. I'm just trying to look at the bigger picture and keep the integrity that has been laid down long before I arrived. :)

Great, now that you've had it moved, perhaps you can petition to have every post in the Thai cave rescue thread prior to Samar Kunans death removed too as being completely unrelated to the forum.
:wink:
Actually, I agree with this too. It's a public safety divers thread. Not a diving accident.

Gentleman, I'll leave at this:

Perhaps the thread could have been started in another forum. However many may have not seen it there. It's a sad and somber reminder of what can happen when going on the water unprrpared.

A lot of things start in A&I and we dont know how or if story will grow as the updates (if any) develop. Sometimes they turn out to not be on scuba. They are swimmers, snorkelers, freedivers, spearos, hookah users, commercial divers, people on a ferry, a tour boat, a sinking vessel, etc. One can argue all day how it has no relation to "us" and many times it may not. However, many times it does. The recent freediver in Eagles Nest is a good example as it is being used to leverage removal of access to dive sites. (Forgive me for not providing links as I refuse to promote their agendas).

:)

-Jeff

Hope you'll forgive me, with best intentions I've asked all this banter to be moved to it's own thread relating to what's proper for A&I, as it has nothing to do with this trajedy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom