What regulator do you guys recommend for deep water?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KidK9

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm going to start my advanced nitrox, decompression procedures, and extended range in the next month or 2. I of course will be getting a DIN setup, but I'm wondering what regs you guys recommend? Thanks

Kid -

who are you going to take this class from?

I looked up your profile, and you appear to be the same goober type of diver I am...(NAUI DM...and almost the same age).

FWIW, there seem to be a lot of people who like the SP/Apeks line. I was going to get an Apeks until I found a deal on a used SP....which I just got and need to get out and dive with.

-T

PonyBottle:
Yeaaa Baaabbyyyyy! POSEIDON
but no one in OH really deals with Poseidons....or no one I've met that I'd trust anyway.

Big-t-2538:
but no one in OH really deals with Poseidons....or no one I've met that I'd trust anyway.

Than I would look into the Apeks...Zeagle...Atomics lineup.

I dive ScubaPro also...but only in warm water

Good luck!

Yeah, see I was thinking of getting a ScubaPro MK25 with G250 or higher. Just wondering b/c I'll be starting with warm water diving and eventually moving up to colder waters.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom