What shoes-boots with my new Santi Elite?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ulfhedinn

-Skill Collector-
Reaction score
Ordered a Santi Elite to replace the Whites. Seems I have flintstone feet 11-12 EEE so I was informed only the neoprene sock would work as they don't make boots wide enough for me. The Whites I used Converse Chuck buts the old pair are not fit for duty anymore and since this is neoprene I'm guessing a little thicker then the whites material so I will probably have to move up in size.

Will probably just go pick up a new Converse Chuck but anyone care to share what they use? Maybe there is better options but what worries me is since I dive a XL Jetfin and I'm already close to being super snug I might have to move to the xxl which is ridiculously big but I do have a pair... so...

Recommendations? Ideas?

Pictures of your Santi with your shoes on with those neoprene socks most welcome.

Your suit should come with rock boots if you don’t get the “attached boot” option.

SANTI Rock Boots

I have the same ones for a different suit, size 12us and I need xxl jets.

Your suit should come with rock boots if you don’t get the “attached boot” option.

SANTI Rock Boots

I have the same ones for a different suit, size 12us and I need xxl jets.

So santi is suppose to send me rock boots If I have chosen the neoprene option? I did not realize that! Well that would be great.

hmm.. looks like an option.. to go either way.. socks with or without.. going to have to contact them on this.

The suit is set to arrive anyday... 13 weeks and counting.

I think so, did you order directly from them or through a shop? I’d reach out to confirm but that’s usually how it works.

I think so, did you order directly from them or through a shop? I’d reach out to confirm but that’s usually how it works.

Through a shop.

I could have received the rock boots with the Elite+ if I paid extra for them. It was recommended that I use Hollis canvas rock boots and have been very happy with them. I had to shorten the laces.

Back
Top Bottom