What Small/Big Gifts are You Hoping to Get (or Gift Yourself)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My new second stage should be in this week. I am excited about that.

I hope the wing I ordered ships out, soon! The hurricane hit the supplier, so of course the delay is understandable and rebuilding is much more important than any material possesion. But, when it does arrive, my next generation dive rig will be completed!

I have finally saturated myself with dive gear and don’t have anything on my dive wishlist anymore. I picked up a Shearwater Perdix with part of my bonus earlier this year so I’m happy.

I’ve loaded myself with trips every year and I think next year is the biggest year ever so I give myself the gift that keeps on giving...poorness. :D

Everything on my wishlist right now is aftermarket motorcycle parts because I just bought a new bike. Diving is taking a back seat during my surface interval (until late March). Doh!

I have one of these. It didn't fit over the DIN to Yoke adapter and the inside is not flat, so retains water.
It uses an o-ring.

some time to go diving

I’ve loaded myself with trips every year and I think next year is the biggest year ever so I give myself the gift that keeps on giving...poorness. :D

Literally lol from that one. You made me guffaw so loud I scared my cat!

A Dive Gear Express Sharp Cut with non-rusting ceramic blade sounds nice. Stuartv's Mako Minimum free-diving mask review has me interested...

Well, this is a problem, Richard. Because now I have to add both of these things to my list as well. Santa won't be happy. lol

I have the Eezy Cut Trilobyte cutter, but I don't take good care of it. I don't know why. I'm good with all my other dive gear, but I'm horrible with cutting tools & knives. I suspect that the ceramic one you mentioned is a better choice for me. I didn't even know that they made one in ceramic!

And I missed that whole discussion about that mask, but it looks fantastic & I need to replace my second mask so perfect timing. Thank you!

I'm hoping for Peace and Understanding for all mankind,
and a BFK for self-protection.

Back
Top Bottom