What to do in Aruba?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We went to Aruba for the first time last May and liked it so much we are going back this April.
We enjoyed snorkeling on the Jolley Pirates, a guided jeep island tour, dinner at the Flying Fishbone, and an all you can eat and drink barbeque at this Hog place located in the low rise section.

While we were done there we did a resort dive and got hooked on SCUBA diving. We're now certified and looking for places to dive in Aruba. I found Searube Dive n Fly on the PADI website. Has anyone used this company?

Thanks!

Fly n Dive is a great operation. I have dove with them and they did some of my training classes. Their employees are great to dive with and they're also great to have a beer or two after the diving is done for the day. My only comment is that they are near the South coast sites which are more advanced - deep, possible current and possible waves. They do have easier sites for divers who do not have a lot of experience. Also look at some of the shops on the west coast like Unique Sports. They are also a great shop.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom