What to do with a flooded Oly SP350?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Fellow Divers...good news! My friend's Oly SP350 is back in working condition. After drying it out for a week..Voila! it turned on, all the cam's buttons and functions are up and running.. and is currently taking pictures again.

Whew, that was a close call. I greatly appreciate all the tips and suggestions posted in this thread. Kepp them coming I learn a lot from your experiences.

HAppy shooting and dive safely!

When I first got it, I hated the toy-like feel to it. I guess I have to eat my words. What a tough little camera. I've used and abused mine and its still going strong.

Pinay_Diver:
Hi Fellow Divers...good news! My friend's Oly SP350 is back in working condition. After drying it out for a week..Voila! it turned on, all the cam's buttons and functions are up and running.. and is currently taking pictures again.

Whew, that was a close call. I greatly appreciate all the tips and suggestions posted in this thread. Kepp them coming I learn a lot from your experiences.

HAppy shooting and dive safely!

That's good to hear. Take lots of pictures while you can, knowing that it likely will have a shorter lifespan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom