What to wear under wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am actually British, but I've bought a Villa here in Holland because I love the country and the people so much!

The nearest I have been to you is the Siani peninsular on a 2 day trip from Ras Mohammad Northwards to where Egypt, Jordan, Israel and Saudi start to converge on the Red sea.

It was a while ago but it was a memorable first ever dive with dolphins! My wife and I will get there one day hence my earlier questions about what your favorite dive sites in the area are!

Look us up when you next visit Holland.

Aquamore

I wear a pair of Reebok biker shorts, and a set of Henderson Skins.

what to wear has been that age old problem for me i go commando but it all depends on where you are and how you feal about yourself.
but also you dont wanna pop out of the water and get Charged for Indecent Exposure out of your Exposure suit haha ,
but go with what ever you feal comfortable with :wink:

I wear boxer style swim trunks and a full length lycra suit then my 7mil over that. Just need to make sure the legs of the trunks get smoothed out under the lycra, pulling on the wetsuit does not cause the trunks to bunch up.

Welcome to the board, this is the place to get answers to questions like this. Lots of information in the different categories already been posted.

Dave

I wear wooden clogs, tulips and a windmill (no cheese except my smile):D
Aquamore

Originally posted by Aquamore
I wear wooden clogs, tulips and a windmill (no cheese except my smile):D
Aquamore

LOL. I just met a diver from Holland the other day. She is a friend of the group I dive with, and stopped by the states on her way to Mexico. We were discussing (definintion - laughing at) the whole wooden clogs, tulips, and windmill thing. :D

Hi Big James

It really is a small world, My son-in-law and daughter are living in in Atlanta too!

They are currently at Fort Gordon but will move to NC in June.

Aquamore

Speedo makes a tight fitting "shorts" style suit. I also have an underarmour set of briefs that is very similar. Basically biker shorts without the nice fit, and without the padding.

Tom

I wear board shorts. It does bunch up but it really doesn't bother me. If it did I'd probably try something else. So in the end, whatever is comfortable for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom