What vendor does Celebrity use for Diving in St. Lucia

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mac66

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Asking for friend. What dive shop does Celebrity/Royal Caribbean use on the island of St. Lucia for their ship excursions?

I'm diving in St. Lucia on a Carnival Cruise. Hard to find direct info but pieced some things together.

Reviews of the dive excursion from Carnival named people from the dive op. Matching those names with dive ops people reviewed on TripAdvisor, I found Iyanola Dive Ventures, which was a site also recommended by another SB'er. The most recent TA reviews only had one that mentioned that the person dove from a cruise ship but didn't name the cruise line.

You might be able to contact Iyanola Dive Ventures to see if they would be the one for you. Although I already booked the dives through the cruise line, I'm emailing the op to see if they are the ones. I'm a couple of weeks out from my trip.

Asking for friend. What dive shop does Celebrity/Royal Caribbean use on the island of St. Lucia for their ship excursions?

As of January 17, 2020 Royal Caribbean and Celebrity use Island Divers. Their dive boat picks you up from just outside the port shopping area and brings you to Anse Conchon and the Ti Kay Resort.

At that point you disembark at their dive shop for gearing up and then back on the boat to essentially jump off the side to explore both sides of the bay. The dives should really be out-n-back shore dives. Both dives are shallow and short. The north side I maxed out at 49' and the south side was 28' They limit the dives to 45-50 minutes. Both dives are unique, but pedestrian.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom