What would you like to see Zeagle make/change?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I presume the Express Tech is turning out to be a success. I presume lots of buyers are using it for travel. Seems like the time is right for an 18# or 25# low profile wing. In fact, the absence of one of these smaller wings is the only thing that has held me back from buying the Express Tech.

I'm really not sure that anyone would be able to tell the difference between a 18# and the standard 24# bladder that comes on the Express Tech.

Have you checked out the standard bladder on the Express Tech?

I'm really not sure that anyone would be able to tell the difference between a 18# and the standard 24# bladder that comes on the Express Tech.

@ Capt.Gene / ScottZeagle

Thanks to both of you for the comments. I'll follow up with a call to one of you. I'm pretty familiar with Zeagle products. I've got the Escape, numerous pals have Zeagle BCs.

If you are diving an alum tank with a weight belt, as the tanks gets lighter the weight belt pulls down on your hips and the tank floats up off your lower back..
The weight systems on Zeagle BC put the weights over the curve of the hip when horizonal and keep the whole mess anchored down a little better.
If the vest is too small the weights set on the flat of the back and don't add any stability. You might feel like you are rolling around inside the BC when you change directions.
If you have to let the cumberbun out perhaps you should have bought the next larger size vest, which places the weights farther apart and more forward on the diver.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom