What year model XTX do I have

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TigerDiver8

Contributor
Reaction score
Ventura County, California, United States
# of dives
500 - 999
I was given an XTX200 which I love by the way, but was curious as to what years model it is.
20151025_201052.jpg20151025_201107.jpg

I'm not sure when production started but it was replaced by the latest version in 2013. You could send Apeks the serial number and they will be able to tell you exact production date.

The second stage is obviously an XTX 200, however the first stage is not an XTX200. It looks more like an Atomic.

i think its the old XTX 2011/2010 if you want to know
check down in the front cover you will find a serial contain 9 numbers : the first two numbers represent the year of production the third and fourth number represent the month of production the last 5 numbers are apeks numbers represent production lot number so in case of a malfunction they know who buy them and they can contact people who bought them and make a recall of the infected lot numbers .
cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom