What you do when you aren't diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divejones

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
From my part of the world there aren't any regular divers, regular ones do that for living, wondering what most divers do when they don't dive, (Work and other hobbies if any)

my rep

Flying (Mostly alone)(this one pays for my living), Aero Modelling(avidly), Climbing, Biking, Sky Diving, into Hindustani Classical and tabla (Percussion Inst)

Mechanic for work and my motorcycle mostly for fun when not in the water.

Plan my next dive trip, dream of my future dive trips, go to the monthly divers' dinner, bore non divers about diving . . .oh ya, work a bit to get the money together for the next trip . . .

Playing piano and flute, doing Ju Jitsu, walking our four dogs, dreaming of diving, planning the next dive trip, being frustrated that I can't dive now...

Play golf. (Note I did not call myself a golfer. Golfers know how to play)

Tapatalk: If you are offended by anything in this post, then my efforts have been rewarded. :D

Playing on a computer pays for the addictions. Other than diving, the addictions include caves, shooting things, and not being indoors.

Television Journalism for work. Brazilian Jiujitsu for fun. :D

Right now, shovel f$&π¢g snow...

But seriously, as always family first.....hunt & fish, canoe camping, and a whole bunch more, and there is always the honey-do list. My daytime gig is being a Town Engineer for my community... Lately though, its been sitting through swim meets that takes up much of my time .

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom