Whatever happened?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here is the quick and easy way to do this: You can opt in to being one of the "Regulars" by going to Group Memberships (<= clicky) and selecting "Join Group" by "Regulars" about two thirds of the way down. Then click on the rectangle at the bottom of the selections that also says "Join Group". Three clicks and you're done!

Look around a bit to see if there are any other groups you may want to join!

Let's face it, we exist primarily to discuss Diving and Scuba in particular. However, we recognize that our users may not want to go elsewhere to discuss political issues, so we created the Pub. While search spiders are allowed in our diving areas, we keep them out of the Pub to maintain our focus on diving.

Last edited:
Let's face it, we exist primarily to discuss Diving and Scuba in particular. However, we recognize that our users may not want to go elsewhere to discuss political issues, so we created the Pub. While search spiders are allowed in our diving areas, we keep them out of the Pub to maintain our focus on diving.
Good ideas. I generally do not want to get off into those others tho, mostly come here to discuss diving and related - like traveling to dive locations and the obstacles of doing so.

Next time I start a TSA related travel thread, I'll try to discourage thread drift. :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom