What's the benefit of American Air's Business Class Now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My favorite reasons for flying business class are legroom (I'm 6'3"), better meal service, boarding before the rest so I can put my carry-on above my seat, legroom, the airline's private lounges in the airports with comfy chairs, showers, free meals, TV and magazines, and legroom.

what we're accustomed to today is Greyhound of the Skies.
Yeah, but GH does try to overcharge for upgrades do they, sell you overpriced Rider miles difficult to use, or try to get you to shop at a partner retail stores for paltry rewards.

boarding before the rest so I can put my carry-on above my seat
So that's the attraction of boarding first. I wondered about that. I always preferred being in the last boarding group, myself -- I have time for one last restroom break, and I don't have to sit in the airplane chair as long waiting for takeoff. And I prefer to keep my carryon under the seat in front of me, anyway -- that way I can get to it even with the seat belt light on.

First off the plane and first through customs.

Along with what others have said; warm nuts, and if you forgot a pen the flight attendants will actually let you borrow one.

First off the plane and first through customs.
Certainly worth considering on long-haul international flights, like LA-London.
Along with what others have said; warm nuts, and if you forgot a pen the flight attendants will actually let you borrow one.
Certainly nothing listed here worth the $118 extra on the 2 - 2 hour flights between DFW and Cozumel.

I just like the sense of superiority it gives me.

I wish I had enough money to buy one of those Emirates Suites flying direct to Manila or something. Those things look way nicer than my apartment. 16 hours of pampering... can you imagine?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom