What's the social schedule for the invaders?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Have I missed it somewhere? What events are being planned for this invasion? Three legged race? Water ballon toss? Watermellon eating contests?

No social stuff or is it too early?

:gorgeous: We're planning a chick dive for Tuesday. :gorgeous:

If any of you gals are interested, let us know so we can see how many boats we need. :wink:

:grinbandit: I'm going to the Invasion. Are you? :grinbandit:
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

Contest for the sponsor donations will be announced at the Invasion.
Attend the Invasion to find out.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...374643-2011-scubaboard-invasion-sponsors.html

I heard there's a biggest beard contest for the trip voucher and/or hollis sidemount system! :idk::D:dork2:

If any of you gals are interested, let us know so we can see how many boats we need. :wink:

Does long hair qualify me for the chick dive?? :idk::D:dork2:

I heard there's a biggest beard contest for the trip voucher and/or hollis sidemount system! :idk::D:dork2:

I thought you had to be bald, with have a wooden leg and foo man choo side burns to qualify? :rofl3:

Does long hair qualify me for the chick dive?? :idk::D:dork2:
If nobody else signs up, we just might change the criteria. :rofl3:

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
:grinbandit: Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available! :grinbandit:

We have 2 official partys planned, a Private cocktail party & Private Dinner party.

The hotel has shows and activities during the day and night, they can be found in this thread.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...5-hotel-cozumel-amenities-extra-services.html

Contest for the sponsor donations will be announced at the Invasion.
Attend the Invasion to find out.
http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/in...374643-2011-scubaboard-invasion-sponsors.html

Update :D
The cocktail party will be Sunday evening. We're just waiting to announce the time once we have most of everyone's arrival time schedule. We don't want to leave anyone out.
Cardzard is working on the plans for the dinner and will be announcing all the details soon.

I'm going to the Invasion. Are you?
:grinbandit: Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available! :grinbandit:

:grinbandit: I'm going to the Invasion. Are you? :grinbandit:
Jump in with the rest of the crew while space is still available!

Where do you sign up? :D

Hermit Crab and I for the chick dive!!

Back
Top Bottom