What's This Worth?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What light system? I dont think there is much of a call for this kind of used system but I am sure if if you can find someone looking for something to get wet with and is on a tight budget you might be able to pull $500 or so. Ive had a few people over the years sell entry level Ike systems for about this range to others who want to "test the waters" of u/w video before they spend a fortune.

The camera is on eBay for between $150-350 depending on condition. The housing was $800 new. But it's only for that model of camera which isn't made any more. So that's a factor.

What lights? The Ikelite Pro-Video II goes for $600 new. Probably the same as when he bought it.

I'm always looking at used gear on eBay and elsewhere. Depending on condition, I wouldn't bid more than $700 for the whole deal and probably try to get it for under $500.

my .02

I have checked the housing part number and it's not the one that's been discontinued and will still fit about 6 diffrent cameras.
The lights are the Pro Video II.

So....given that you guys are talking US dollars and we are in Canada would $1000.00 be to much? I did try to get the guy to go $900.

Thanks for the input

Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom